- All diseases in acute stage, chronic diseases in acute phase and complicated by acute purulent processes.
- Acute infectious diseases.
- Venereal diseases in acute stage and exacerbation stage.
- Mental illness, including addiction and chronic alcoholism.
- All blood diseases in acute stage and exacerbation stage.
- Cachexia of any origin.
- Malignant neoplasms.
- All diseases and conditions requiring inpatient treatment.
- All diseases requiring surgical intervention.
- All patients who are not capable of independent movement and self-care, needing constant care.
- Echinococcus any localization.
- Repetitive or heavy bleeding.
- All forms of tuberculosis in active stage.